Hello! We’re in full-blown decision making mode over here for our kid’s bathroom remodel. We will move a bathtub, ditch the whirlpool jets and go with an alcove soaker instead. I plan to surround the tub with teal/blue/green tiles so we ordered a bunch of samples from Wayfair.
I wanted to share a photo of the tiles side by side for you to see. There are links to the exact tiles we ordered down at the bottom.
I’m so glad we ordered samples since these look quite different in real life! They’re pictured here in semi-cloudy afternoon light through a privacy (thick, mottled glass) window.
Without further ado:
Here are links to the exact tiles shown. You’ll see there are two Appaloosas and two Newports. The Appaloosas are the same color but two different cuts. The Newports are shown in Turquoise then Blue.
- Blue Moze 3″ x 12″ Ceramic Subway Tile
- Lake Poetic License 12″ x 12″ Porcelain Field Tile
- Cloe 2.5″ x 8″ Ceramic Subway Tile
- Genova Appaloosa 7″ x 7″ Porcelain Field Tile
- Teal Appaloosa 8″ x 10″ Porcelain Field Tile
- Turquoise Newport 2″ x 10″ Ceramic Subway Tile
- Blue Newport 2″ x 10″ Ceramic Subway Tile
I hope this helps you to see these beautiful tiles side-by-side and under normal lighting. Some that I loved online ended up being way too green or “blah” in real life. I think we’re going to go with one of the Appaloosas or Newport in Turquoise. Stay tuned for our upcoming remodel posts!